Found this via FinCredible
- " We had an excellent quarter with revenue up 53% year-on-year to $7.6 billion . We set records for total revenue as well as for Gaming, Data Center and Professional Visualization."
- “NVIDIA Omniverse enterprise software entered general availability. And while it’s still in early days, customer feedback so far has been very positive, with multiple significant enterprise licensees already signed.”
Jaguar Land Rover Partnership:
- “Earlier today, we announced a partnership with Jaguar Land Rover to jointly develop and deliver fleets of software-defined cars. Starting in 2025, all new Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles will have next-generation automated driving systems, plus AI-enabled software and services built on the NVIDIA DRIVE platform.”
Data Center Demand:
- " Moving to Data Center. Record revenue of $3.3 billion grew 11% sequentially and 71% from a year earlier. Fiscal year revenue of $10.6 billion was up 58%. Data center growth in the quarter was once again led by our compute products on strong demand for NVIDIA AI, Hyperscale and cloud demand was outstanding, with revenue more than doubling year-on-year."
- " We expect sequential growth to be driven primarily by Data Center. Gaming will also contribute to growth. Revenue is expected to be $8.1 billion, plus or minus 2%. GAAP and non-GAAP gross margins are expected to be 65.2% and 67%, respectively, plus or minus 50 basis points."