Introduce yourself here - get to know the Vested Community! πŸ‘€

I’ll go!

I’m Yashmi from Vested. I manage Marketing & Community at Vested. I’m a novice at US investing, and tend to rely on pre-curated Vests for my investing choices.

I’ll be on this community platform, and you can reach out to me on Community Queries under the Vested Corner for any kind of help.

P.S. Don’t forget to mention your US Investing approach when you introduce yourself. :point_down:t4:

5 Likes

I’m Siddharth. I’m a novice at US investing, and tend to rely on pre-curated Vests for my investing choices.

3 Likes

I am Sunil Thumma. I have been long term investing in Indian stock markets for more than 15 years. Diversifying some investments to US stock markets starting this year.

3 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the Vested Community. Hope you’ve checked out the multiple running threads. If you can’t find a topic you’d like to talk about, feel free to start a new thread.

hi, I am Rajesh, and I am a financial planner and have been an investor in the Indian markets for more than 15 years, and last year I diversified into US markets

2 Likes

Hey Rajesh, that’s great to know. Welcome to the Community!

Hi I am Arijit from Kolkata! Nice to see you all and hear from you in this community! Investing in US for last financial year with long term prospective & necessary calibration!
Thank You!

1 Like

Welcome to the community everyone! Great to see you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Myself Shaswat. Learning and experimenting in both Indian and US market. Trying to develop my own long term strategy for both Long term investments and Day trading.

2 Likes

I too am from Kolkata, and it would be great to meet someday to chat about investing

2 Likes

Welcome, @deepshaswat & @rajeshkoradia!

Hi everyone!

Glad to be a part of this investing community.

This is Rishabh and I have been a passive investor in the Indian market for a few years, recently starting to get into actively manage my investments. Considering, I have an edge on technology and knack for discovering great products, thanks to my professional background, I have focused my investing thesis on disruptive innovation.

My investing thesis is taking a few concentrated long term bets (5-7 years minimum) on the most disruptive growth companies that are riding the cost curve to create mass adoption while delivering world class products to consumers and have a competitive MOAT to keep delivering long term value and growth. In short discovering the next Apple, Amazon and Google. I spend a lot of time in researching companies and rely on other investor communities on YouTube and Reddit to discuss investment thesis.

Looking forward to interacting from other investors and learn and contribute to this community! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community, Rishabh

Really looking forward to your analyses on the most disruptive companies of today. Feel free to reach out in case you need help with anything!

1 Like

hello all,
this is Arihant. Started investing through Vested platform since September last year. Since then, I have seen lot of improvements in the app as well. I am a techie and invest in US tech stocks primarily for long term. I really liked the Podcasts of Vested Finance, hope they will continue to do more such podcasts in the future too.
Glad to be a part of this community.
Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome, Arihant! If you have an investing strategy the community could learn from, feel free to share it on this thread.

P.S. Noted about the Podcast - glad you found it insightful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I’m Amey. I’m sometimes a growth investor and sometimes a value investor!

1 Like

Hi, I am YaSh , and have been an investor in the Indian markets for more than 3 years, and last year I diversified into US markets. I invests in vests as well as in my chosen stocks and ETFs. I love reading books. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey everyone, I am Akarsh. I am an avid stock learner, started my investment journey in US stocks to diversify my portfolio. As of now, I have only taken bets on some of the top Giants in US Stock Ex.
Wish to learn from the Vested Community.

1 Like

I’m Mihir, and I work as a Software Engineer in Bangalore. I have started investing during COVID-19 pandemic about a year and a half ago. I have diversified by investing in Indian stocks, US stocks and cryptocurrency.

1 Like