Introduce yourself here - get to know the Vested Community! πŸ‘€

Myself Udayan, novice level with US investing, till date have invested based on social trend and pre-curated stock sets via Vested platform.

Hello. I am Shalin K Mishra. I travel multiple realms across multiple universes and I am figuring tech to make time travel possible. That way, I can make wonderful money in US stock markets.

Kidding (obviously). I am a techie (by education and profession) with interests in identifying the next tech/company/sector which will be the breakout sector. Not a finance guy at all. Just love to take calculated risks, love learn anything under the sun, love coffee and did I profess my love for time travel yet? :slight_smile:

Happy Investing everyone!

Continuing the discussion from Introduce yourself here - get to know the Vested Community! :eyes::

Hi all, this is Shyam here. Looking across geographical as well as sector wise diversification is what brought me onto this platform. Hoping to participate and learn from others in our investing journey. Happy learning and investing to all of us.

1 Like

Hello everyone, myself Pramit Jain. I’m a beginner in US investing. Currently invested $1k in 11 different stocks by choosing market leaders in each segment.

1 Like

Hi everyone

I am investing in Indian market for about 10 years and have recently started investing in US market through vest ( about 8-9 months) . I am using moat Portfolio of vested. Also, I have diversified into few Bluechip companies of US like apple, Google, Amazon, Berkshire, microsoft, jp Morgan, nvidia, Tesla, baba and Facebook. I have also invested in few ETFs like ARKG, VTI, SMH.

Hope to get more creative ideas from this community.

Regards
Zubin Baisiwala

2 Likes

Hello, Myself Pavan. I have been investing in Indian stock markets since 5 years. Thought & started to make some investments in US stock markets for diversification.

2 Likes

Welcome, Shalin! You may find @Rishabh’s content interesting. He’s a fellow techie also looking to identify the next breakout companies.

Looking forward to reading your approach and analyses.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I am INDRANI. I am a housewife. I have been investing in Indian market, but I am a novice investor. Now I have started investing in US market through pre-curated vests. I want to invest in US market for my child.

2 Likes

That’s good to know, Indrani! Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

I am Siva and have been investing in the Indian equities for the past 20 years and diversified into the US equity since the beginning of this year.

2 Likes

I’m Ankit from Bhopal. I’ve started my investment journey last year. I’m a long-time investor, till now I’ve been dependent on indices and pre-curated vests. Looking to gain more knowledge about the market.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone, My name is Suhel Qadiri. I have been investing in Indian stock market for some time now. I want to diversify my investment in US as well. Hence keen to participate, learn and grow with like minded Individual. Hopefully joining Vested community would help achieve goals and I can help others as well.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Jaiganesh from SG - DIY investor, long term investing in Indian market (Stocks, MF & Crypto) and newly hold some position in US stocks (Palantir Technologies & ReNew energy).

it’s pleasure to join the community…

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
I am Sayan and I have been investing in the Indian stock market for the last 5 years or so. I am a techie and had some exposure to FAANG stocks in the form of RSUs but it is since Feb 2021 that I started actively investing in the US market using Vested. So far, it has been great and hoping to keep learning and building a good portfolio!

2 Likes

Hi everyone

Great to be part of the community, had been investing for last 7 years. And in international markers for last 4. Always up for discussion on new trends both in Emerging markets and US markets.

Look forward to have good interactions.

1 Like

Hello
I have been investing in Indian Markets for past 30 years and have recently started investing in US markets through Vested. Also I purchased some stake in Vested through some Angel Investor group

I am currently invested in Palantir Technologies, ASML, Nvida, Abcellara through Vested

2 Likes

Welcome, glad to see you here! Looking forward to your analyses on the markets.

Hello All,

My name is Shakti Lal here from Bangalore. I have started full-time investments and trading in Indian & US stock market since 2020.

I also run a Investor community known as β€œInvestors World”. We have people from different parts of India. We share our experience and views of buy & sell of stocks.

1 Like

Hi All,

Milind here from Bangalore. I have invested mainly in semiconductor stocks , Software stocks and ETFs through vested.

1 Like

Welcome, Milind! Looking forward to your inputs on the Community.

1 Like